Friday, January 29, 2016

Reflection on pondering prof. blog

I agree with the professor's blog about social media.  I myself have been active on Facebook, however I am not interested in joining any other sites.  The only reason I continue my Facebook account is mostly to keep in touch with close friends and family.  I personally do not like certain aspects of the increasing changes in social media and technology because I feel it takes away from the important need of human contact.  However, I do see both sides to the coin.  Technology and social media do have many benefits including keeping in contact with people and reconnecting with people you've lost touch with over the years as well as an unlimited amount of information immediately ready and accessible at the click of a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment